INFORM for LCAP is the purpose-built solution for reporting on evaluation rubrics by student subgroup and multiple academic and non-academic performance indicators. This is a tool created specifically for California districts and schools to address the accountability and transparency requirements of the LCAP funding program.
- Rapid Ramp-up – so you can start using these tools for the school year ahead
- Genuine Flexibility – for district, site and classroom use
- Student Success Indicators – show you student performance on demand, at a glance
- Role-based Access – to keep your site level advisory groups aware of progress
- Common Core-Aligned Assessments and Resources – inform instruction and support differentiated learning
- Optional support – A Common Core-aligned formative assessment item bank with 70,000+ items; an online reading assessment module to track Lexile® measures in real time