The INFORM® Learning System contains everything needed to optimize student achievement:
- Assessment tools to measure student progress and access to Formative Assessment Item Bank items
- Reporting in dashboard, tabular and graphical formats that display longitudinal, comparative, predictive and trends analysis functionality
- Resources aligned to content standards for timely intervention
- Community tools to promote collaboration among learners and educators
Educators have immediate access to data that informs instruction and enables them to quickly identify learning gaps. Whether the user is a district administrator, building principal, classroom teacher, parent or student, the INFORM® Learning System enables users to immediately identify what works (and what is not working) to improve student achievement.
The INFORM® Learning System is built upon a robust data integration platform that is centrally located and managed. All components are integrated with one another. Because the system is web-based, it provides:
- Centralized delivery of essential school district data and information via a singular browser-based, safe and secure environment
- Collaboration tools utilizing a suite of Web 2.0 technologies for communication between and among teachers, students, parents, and other district stakeholders
With the assistance of EDmin’s experienced project support team, implementation goes quickly and smoothly. The team will help bring your objectives to reality as the system begins:
- Informing classroom instruction on a daily or weekly basis with timely, role-based reporting and decision support tools;
- Facilitating the development of individualized learning plans, including targeted resources and assignments, to improve student learning;
- Providing formative and summative assessments of student progress;
- Tracking interventions;
- Integrating diverse administrative and instructional systems for maximum effectiveness;
- Enhancing No Child Left Behind, Adequate Yearly Progress, and other reporting to your stakeholders: parents, teachers, school board and state department of education;
- Providing delivery of professional development to administrators, teachers and staff; and
- Tracking and reporting on exceptional education needs and progress.
We call this system the INFORM® Learning System because the solution provides the best of available world-class, state-of-the-art applications to support a cycle of continuous improvement. Through the use of these powerful and easy-to-use tools, educators have immediate access to role-based, decision-quality data to create, deploy, and track instructional practices. As a result, the INFORM® Learning System enable teachers, principals, district administrators and even students and parents to track student progress and become completely engaged in the learning process.
For more detailed information, please join our free email list or contact us at 1-800-748-6696 ext. 125.